Take The Guess Work Out Of Responding To Mental Health Emergencies
“Straightforward, practical, well presented content & very good presenters are the strengths of this course.”
Neil Baker, CGW Lawyers
Learn Practical, Life-Saving Skills
- Recognise the symptoms of the most common types of mental illness, including anxiety, depression and substance abuse
- Identify the triggers of depression and suicide
- Confidently handle a conversation with a colleague who is thinking of suicide
- Understand how drugs, alcohol and medication affect mental health
- Learn why it’s important to nip mental health problems in the bud as they crop up
- Act quickly and with confidence when trauma hits your workplace
- Safeguard your mental wellbeing in difficult situations
- Implement triggers of good mental health as soon as you leave the room
Identify Signs and Symptoms
You’ll learn to spot the early warning signs and symptoms, understand the actions you need to take and where you can go to get professional help.
We’ll help you understand what is happening in the mind of sufferers, meaning you’ll be better equipped to provide them with the help they need at the time they’ll need it most.
Give The Right Assistance
You’ll learn the right strategy to use when dealing with the most common mental health emergencies, including:
Anxiety, Depression, Panic attacks, Traumatic events, Severe psychotic states, Suicidal thoughts and behaviours, Aggressive behaviour, Substance abuse
We’ll show you strategies to apply in a mental health emergency.
Armed with the understanding and techniques you’ll learn at the Mental Health Essentials course, you’ll feel confident that when you are called upon, you won’t let anybody down.
After you attend the workshop, you’ll get FREE LIFETIME ACCESS to our Members Only Academy, packed full of videos, PDFs and tools to continue to grow your mental health knowledge.