“I attend regular workshops but found this one to be one of the best so far, reminding us of things we can do. Aids in getting back to where we should be.Thank you!!!!”
Department of Planning & Environment, NSW
What Others Have Said About Our Workplace Mental Health Resilience and Wellbeing Course
What Makes the Resilience At Work Course So Different?
- First of all, all our Resilience facilitators are experienced and tertiary qualified mental health specialists or psychologists. (so you know you’re getting the best, fully qualified facilitators)
- Second, our course is so much more than just self-care, it goes deeper into aspects of Neuropsychology, Emotional Intelligence, Mindfulness and Positive Psychology, which give your staff advanced skills for enhancing emotional health and wellness, so they get better and longer lasting results, and can stay calm, focused and optimistic over extended periods of challenge
- Third, it’s not just theory. We use advanced experiential learning techniques to help people in a safe space, develop the skills needed for emotional toughness and mental fitness.
- Fourth, PROVEN to work. We’ve worked with hundreds of teams where the positive impact of this training has been felt immediately, and has led to measurable and significant improvement in the resilience of the workforce.
In short, there’s nothing like this course anywhere else
Actual Resilience Course Feedback
The feedback from the Resilience At Work course has been overwhelmingly positive. For example:
“Relevant course material and exercises. The course was delivered very well, and the presenters made you feel comfortable. I feel that I can now implement workplace resilience.”
“I’m very glad this wasn’t a “pop” psychology style course. Practical activities and strategies were very useful.”
“Exceptional course. Balanced and informative approach to explaining everyday issues that apply to all.”
“I recommend this course for everyone, from exec to admin. All levels would be helped with an alternative perspective.”
“This was an excellent experience. I have done training like this before but, this course has given me the tools and skills to use at work and at home.”
A large state government department was undergoing an extensive and long term series of restructures, which were known to be leading to low morale, a large number of redundancies, relocations, and many difficult changes for all employees.
Following an initial assessment of the situation, the executive team decided that the most effective, with the best ROI and protective education for staff in these difficult circumstances would be the Resilience At Work (RAW) one day course.
Over a period of 18 months, a series of Resilience At Work masterclasses were oﬀered to all employees in metro, regional and remote locations across the state. Feedback from employees was extremely positive, with many participants indicating it was the best course they have ever attended.
Over the course of the program, psychological injury claims were demonstrated to have dropped to a fraction of their previous rate, and the Resilience At Work masterclass was adopted as an ongoing part of continuous professional development for all employees to this day.
What’s In The
Resilience At Work
- Be introduced to some life changing concepts of Emotional Intelligence, Mindfulness and Positive Psychology
- Network and get to know your colleagues in a safe and relaxing environment away from work
- Understand the underlying causes of stress and learn to become less easily emotionally triggered
- Learn together and from each other
- Monitor levels and use of energy, and focusing it constructively
- Explore models of meaning and thought patterns to help avoid ‘compassion fatigue’
- Discover new and adaptive coping strategies, including mindfulness, to help deal with perpetually stressful environments
- Take personal responsibility for self care and personal effectiveness
- Short circuit the cycle of drama and keeping themselves and others calm and focused
- Help solve problems for others without ‘owning’ their problems to the detriment of personal wellbeing
- Identify outdated coping strategies that can actually make stress worse
“Interesting content & thought provoking. Great that it’s about your whole life, rather than just work.”
NSW Office of Environment & Heritage
What’s the Investment?
How much are poor coping strategies costing you now? Can your team think clearly and be innovative? or do they take too long to finish tasks and are constantly complaining? Low levels of resilience could already be costing you a great deal.
Register your interest below or give us a call on +61 2 8935 3885 to find out more